Saturday, April 22, 2006

the girl of my dreams


This is my wife. I can say I am truly blessed by God with the most wonderful woman alive. This picture was taken the day of our wedding (easy to guess); and all I have to say is, MARRIAGE IS GREAT (that was for G who is getting married soon himself). Julie and I are coming up soon on our one year aniversary, and I hope to spend many, many, many more years with her. I resonate Proverbs 18:22 which says, "He who finds a wife finds a good thing." She is a faithful support in my pursuits of ministry and study and a constant source of sanctification in my life. Praise the Lord for her patience. I hope I can faithfully learn to love her as Christ loved the church (Eph 5:25).

7 comments:

Tracy said...

Rob,
I'm glad you are so happily married. The picture of Julie is beautiful. I'll get JA set up letter today with a profile so he can interact with you on your blog.

Garrett said...

Thanks for the shout out Rob. I'm sure you feel the same way about Julie that I do about Amanda - she is worth far more than rubies.

robertlhall said...

thought you'd appreciate that. By the way, I tried posting on your blog and it didn't work. Maybe I'm doing something wrong...(that happens a lot).

Tracy said...

Rob,
Your comments are posted on our blog? Maybe it just took awhile? At least we can see the comments.

S said...

You've got a beautiful wife both inside and out! I'm glad God brought you two together (even if we did try to help:) What a beautiful picture! (not that you didn't already know that:)-Shannon

Katie said...

Wow, what a great picture! I would like to see more wedding pics. Do you have one of Michayla fainting? I linked to your blog via Tracy's. I don't know you as much as Julie, so tell her I say hello! (And hey to you too, I guess!)

robertlhall said...

Katie,
Julie uses the blog too--I'll have her link up with you. And yes, we actually have Michayla on tape in her fainting act. It's pretty cool.

I see Chris' name in the blog world quite a bit. I am looking forward to reading more of his stuff.