Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Christ our Mediator


Three posts in one day - this is definitely a record!


I just wanted to say that the book - Christ Our Mediator, by CJ Mahaney is an excellent, easy, and short read. I highly recommend it!


If you need to refresh your appreciation for Christ's work for you on the cross - read it!


One of his prayers: Thank you that when there was no other alternative - even after you so desperately pleaded for one - You rose from Gethsemane's ground and stepped forward to the cross in obedience to Your heavenly Father, even unto death. For if you had not done this, I would have been lost forever to sin and death and hell. Instead, because you drank the cup of God's wrath, I can drink forever from the cup of salvation. O Jesus, how can I thank you enough?

No comments: