Saturday, April 05, 2008

Expelled

No, I'm not getting kicked out of school...

I was recently browsing blogs and ran across the trailer for Expelled on Dr. Ebert's website. I watched the trailer and found it intriguing. I am reading Mere Christianity by C. S. Lewis right now for fun; I enjoy Lewis, and I have begun afresh to think about apologetics.

I am interested to see what the readers of Walk In Him think about this (Tom especially - in light of discussion in 401 about presuppositionalism and making the leap of faith to the God of Scripture).

6 comments:

T.J. and Shannon said...

Thanks for posting a link to that trailer. I had heard about the movie but didn't know what it was about. It sounds very interesting.
I'm glad you guys had a nice get away to Williamsburg. Cute picture of the two of you in your previous post.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the trailer. I am currently reading 'He is there and He is Not Silent' as well as 'Christian Apologetics'. Some very thought-provoking material.
JA

smlogan said...

rob,
yes-men don't get kicked out of their schools (oooh!)

it was good to see you in louisville.

robertlhall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
robertlhall said...

Logan,
so does that mean that its just a matter of time before you get kicked out of TEDS? bc you definitely are not a yes man...or maybe its just that there are others besides yes men who are able to avoid being expelled (say...me).

Good to see you in Louisville as well.

oh, and how about a comment on the actual post :)

smlogan said...

is that what a yes-man would do?