Thursday, November 13, 2008

Guess who's pregnant.....

Okay....so it's probably not hard to guess that I'm actually the one that is caring our baby :) We are excited to share that our little baby is 8 weeks old. It's been a ride so far and we can't wait to continue through the process. We would love your prayers as we consider this immense task of raising a child to love and serve Christ. We feel that this is an incredible blessing and privilege from the Lord. What a miracle that a new human being is growing inside my body. We serve an awesome God!Our first picture with our baby!

So, it looks like a little blob, but on the left you can see the little circle and our little guy/girl is right in the middle. It was the greatest thing to watch it's little heart beating on the monitor!

13 comments:

Laura D said...

Yeah! Congratulations!!! I LOVE your "first family picture."

Amandaleann said...

Congratulations!!! Kids are the best :)
So when are you due?
Hope you are feeling well.

Keara said...

JULIE!!! That's so great!! :) We're preggo together! Isn't it the most amazing thing? CONGRATS my friend!

Karis said...

Congratulations! I too am wondering how you are feeling. I was one of those who had all day morning sickness so I'm hoping you aren't! Even if you are, though, it's worth it after the little gift from God arrives.

Keep up the belly pics. :-) Isn't it funny to be skinny and not feeling the baby move but pregnant all the same? So excited for you guys.

Kristin said...

YAY!! Congratulations! We are so happy for you!! When are you due? Do you have any morning sickness? What hospital are you going to? I strongly recommend DePaul Midwifery Center; I love it there. We need to get together soon.

Anonymous said...

CONGRADULATIONS!!!!! Being pregnant is so much fun...especially when you start feeling you little precious gift start to move!!! Enjoy every minute of it!! We will be praying for you and your family :o)

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you. Hope you are feeling well! Love the pictures you posted! Keep us updated on your pregnancy!

Andy and Davina said...

Love the pics! Congrats :)

Dawn said...

I'm so glad that it is your turn!!! You always had a longing look in your eyes whenever you held a baby
:-). I hope that he/she is being nice to his/her mommy!

juliechall said...

Thanks for all the sweet comments - for those of you who asked about how I'm feeling, it hasn't been too bad - which I'm really thankful for. The smell thing is realy weird and of course I've never been so tired in my life :) But it's totally worth it!

cranny + b said...

love, love, love, that pic of the three of you! :)

Heavenbound Kim said...

Congrats to all of you; you both as the parents... And then there are the aunties and uncles and grandparents too! ~woohoo~ ♥

Don & Katrina Hines said...

I think I already posted on FB, but again wanted to express how excited we are for you guys! I can't wait to see you as Mommy and Daddy! I know that child will be loved tremendously!