Monday, June 08, 2009

My Evolution

Well - I thought I would share one more post before Baby Brynne comes. Right now I'm looking at two weeks until the due date. For those who care - I'm 70% and 2 cm...hopefully nobody gets offended by that and for those who don't know what that is, you probably don't want to :) The doctor has been very positive and thinks things are looking great - praise the Lord! Thanks for all the great advice everyone - Rob and I are so excited about this new stage of life. We know there will be many challenges but are so thankful for the sovereignty of God as He continues to guide and direct us. We'll let ya'll know when she finally makes her appearance!










9 comments:

Tracy said...

It sounds like we'll get to see little Brynne very soon. I'm so excited for you and Rob and JA and I are looking forward to hearing. We love you, and I'll be praying you won't have a difficult labor. Love you!

cranny + b said...

love it--you're going to be such an awesome mom. Can't wait to see Miss Brynnie!

kellyH said...

you're going to LOVE not being prego anymore. :) but it will be so great to meet your sweet girl!!
the pic with the yellow shirt is really cute!
hope everything goes smoothly & quickly. can't wait to see her!

Bethany said...

My favorite is still the pic of you and Rob with her ultra sound picture - too adorable! I just may have to copy that when it's our turn!! Hope you are able to 'enjoy' your last few weeks while you wait for Brynne to make her appearance!

Katie Barker said...

Yay- can't wait to see the next set of pictures when she comes!

Nate, Kris, Adrianna and Natalie said...

I loved looking at your pics, Julie! We're excited to see pictures of Brynne soon! Praying things will all go well too. You'll love being a mommy and you'll be a great one. :)

JordanandSue said...

What a lovely evolution :) I can't WAIT to meet Elyse's little friend! Now we just have to pray they get along...

jeileenbaylor said...

Sweet pics! And YES ! I LOVE the details! hope the little one comes soon :) we will be praying for you!

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

Thanks for the update and pictures! Looking forward to seeing pictures of your little baby girl!!