Tuesday, March 09, 2010

break out the bubble-bath

I don't know how well you can see our "pre-reglazed" tub...but it was pretty nasty. The person who lived in our house before us painted it and it was chipping like crazy when we bought the house. Well, obviously it's taken a while to get to it, but finally we had it reglazed this last week and it is awesome!!!! I took my first bath ever...after living here for almost four years :) So, if you have a massive tub that will not be easy to be removed, try reglazing - I highly recommend it. Oh...this next pic is Brynne of course...I couldn' t leave her out. Then the last pic is the new version of the tub.
We are lovin' the sunny weather lately!
Just like new!

1 comment:

JordanandSue said...

Wow- that looks awesome! Yes, you definitely need a bubble bath now! :)