Sunday, July 11, 2010

Something We Love


Rob and I enjoy so many different kinds of music together. We have a very wide range...and ever widening it seems as I have recently found a few country songs I enjoy...wow. Anyways, so much of the music we listen to just makes us rejoice in the gifts God gives people and causes us to worship Him even more. This particular Link takes you to a youtube piano/cello combination remake of a couple songs. It is awesome - I could listen to it all the time. If you haven't seen it before, watch how much they enjoy themselves in the music. It is great! I think this is the way music should happen. I don't know their motives behind what they do - but I think all musicians should enjoy what they do like these men do!

3 comments:

Laura D said...

I love that song as well! I could definitely listen to it all the time as well! Thanks for helping me remember it again!
P.S. Have you ever heard the story behind it. It's pretty sweet.

Laura D said...

Okay, obviously I was listening to the song as I was typing and didn't realise this version also included the story. I guess you have heard the story. = )
The song definitely makes me smile!

juliechall said...

I do love the story behind it - so sweet!