Thursday, December 23, 2010

Delights

My sweet Cade
My Brynnie, almost 18 months
We are hanging out at a beach house in Sandbridge with our family,
and Brynne's favorite find so far has been a barrel of monkeys.
Nothing beats playing with Nana and Papa
Our newest addition - Mr. Bryce is the sweetest boy ever!
Every year one of my students gives me an amaryllis. It is so beautiful!
We had some very uncharacteristic snow for around here.
Brynne thought it was "icky" so we had to encourage her otherwise.

Best buds

We wish you all a merry Christmas! I am so thankful that God has
given us so many wonderful gifts to enjoy. He is so good.

3 comments:

Katie Barker said...

Looks like such a special time. Merry Christmas Eve - I love the amaryllis I thought about asking for one for Christmas but then Tim brought me some other winter plant that comes back every year. Also - who ever is wearing the brown winter hat has great taste :) I have the same one!

jeileenbaylor said...

So much fun and such great memories!

JordanandSue said...

What fun! Love the pictures & Brynne's "Icky" ideas :)