Sunday, May 20, 2012

Coming along...

I am amazed every time I tell someone we leave on Friday.  The last few days have been a whirlwind of activity.  We have been packing boxes, organizing, cleaning, trashing, weeding out, good-bye "ing", and packing some more.  Little by little, it is all getting done.

I have been feeling a little schizophrenic through it all.  One moment I am ecstatic and so ready to get on the road, get to Colorado, and get settled.  The next, I am weeping and sharing last moments with friends. God has blessed us with the most incredible friends and church family here.  Even though I am sad to leave them, I feel so much joy at God's goodness to us here.  I know He remains the same through this change.

I was very blessed to spend the day yesterday with our church ladies.  We discussed how and where to find true contentment and joy.  I desperately needed to be reminded that my satisfaction is found in Jesus.

One of our recent good-byes.  Did I mention, we love skype?

Hopefully we will be in Colorado on the 31st!  I will keep you updated.

No comments: