Monday, June 04, 2012

Virginia Favorites

Our first seven years as a couple have come and gone.  I can hardly believe it.  Here are a few memories from our "seven" in Virginia.
Outer Banks with our buds
Fixing up our first home
Lots of great races

Great times with my family being close by
Many glorious trips to the Blue Ridge Mountains
Get-aways to DC
Fun times with the Colonial youth group
Welcoming Brynne to our family
Getting to see my nephews and nieces born
New York (and many pj visits) with Steve and Sarah
Graduation from Seminary

Being so close to Rob's family
Olde Towne Portsmouth
Growing up with the cousins
My brother's wedding
Little sis arriving
Being a part of seeing the Body of Christ grow
Living life with our best friends
And a million wonderful finds at the flea market

I am so thankful for the joys of the last years and look forward to our new adventure in Colorado.

4 comments:

jeileenbaylor said...

Such a sweet post! I remember that outer banks getaway before kids - SO much fun! Praying for God's richest blessings on you all!

JordanandSue said...

Aww.. Great memories. Love and miss you guys!

Jordan said...

Great post, Julie. Amazing how much a few pictures can say and the flood of great memories that come flooding back. Miss you guys tons.

Jordan said...

*Flood of great memories that come rushing back. I need a nap.