Sunday, May 12, 2013

Pins and Such


I loved an idea I saw in pinterest for stenciling a table.  When we moved here, we left our table and chairs behind.  A few weeks later, we  found this table and chairs on the side of the road for free!  Free means, I get to try a project.

 I am so happy with the finished product!  I did all the stenciling, and Rob did the staining and polyurethane.
 These crazy girls are getting so big.  For some reason they get all giddy when I put them in Brooke's crib to play and read.  I hope they don't figure out being contained is not so fun.

 We find endless entertainment with our bird feeder.  These birds were a little desperate on one or our last snow days.  
Have I mentioned that I love Colorado?  This place is unbelievably beautiful.  I am constantly amazed at God's creation.  We love this view from one of our favorite parks...only ten minutes away.  We are nearing one year since the move.  That is so hard to believe.  I am so grateful for God's direction and the place He has us.  There are many challenges, but it is sweet to be living our part in His story.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You did SUCH a good job on your table:) It is so pretty:)

JordanandSue said...

What precious girls you have, and I LOVE your table! Holly hobby is what you are... ;)

kul post said...

kul post