Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Rob!


Happy 27 years to my honey! I just wanted everyone to know how blessed I am to be married to Rob. The last three years of marriage have been incredible, so thanks Rob....thanks for working so hard....thanks for taking time to hang out and then having to make up for it in your studies later....thanks for being spontaneous when I want to have everything planned out.....thanks for getting double-cheeseburgers and dominoes pizza even when we know we shouldn't....thanks for helping around the house....thanks for loving Christ more than anything and helping me to follow your example....and thanks for always showing me how much you love me.


I hope you have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

jeileenbaylor said...

aww - happy birthday rob! Hope you guys had a good day together - you guys look so happy together :)