Thursday, August 07, 2008

Who Knew?

Well...Rob had a big surprise the other day when he walked into the garage and there...in a box...with no light, water, or soil, our amaryllis bulb was blooming. I'll admit, I'm not much of a gardener, but I was pretty sure that all plants needed those few things...

The other "who knew" is that I can sew. Well, a little. I just made my first curtains now that I am three years into marriage. What an accomplishment :). Anyways, this is our sunroom before and then after painting and curtains.




6 comments:

Laura D said...

Great job on the curtains! The room looks really nice and cozy. I love the checkered flooring too!!!

cranny + b said...

haha! That plant is the best ever. ;) Way to go, gardener Julie;)

Love the sun-room;) Yeah. . .I have a few sewing projects if you feel like sewing anymore;)

jess said...

who knew you had such talent!! Looks great! I have a few dead plants on my porch, perhaps you could keep them in your grage for me??

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

Very nice curtains!! They look very nice in the sun-room!

jeileenbaylor said...

Nice curtains! I am so proud :)

Kristin said...

Nice flower! I love your curtains; great job!