Thursday, June 16, 2011

All Things Girlie

Well, my sweetie (now almost 2 by the way!) loves living the girlie life. I don't consider myself super girlie, but maybe these things just happen naturally :) Brynne loves her shoes. She definitely already has an opinion about what she wants to wear and rejoices at finding cute shoes when we are out shopping. It cracks me up.
We had our first true haircut yesterday. I'm trying to have her grow it out, but it definitely needed some shaping up. She sat perfectly still the whole time. I'm not sure if she was just motivated by me telling her it would make her hair really pretty....? I had to giggle about how serious she was about the experience.
And perhaps her favorite of all is painted toenails. Although she calls them "nosetails". She is thrilled at the prospect of me doing her nails. I have to say, they are pretty cute in pink.

Well, I'm sure I'll have more to share as we hit big number 2. We fly out for Wisconsin to see my parents tomorrow, so I will also let you know about our adventures with Nana and Papa. I also hope to share a belly picture soon as I am now almost 26 weeks along! It seems a little bit more difficult to find time to dwell on our new little girl with a very busy toddler around. I'm sure I'll figure it all out eventually.

2 comments:

kellyH said...

so cute, I am loving having a girl to play dress up with. :) have a great trip and yes, #2 starts getting neglected right from the womb. they survive though. believe me, they have a way of making their presence known. =) hope you are feeling well!

Katie Barker said...

Oh - I love the shoe sorting picture! What a sweet girl. Hope you enjoy your trip back to the midwest. I was in Minnesota a couple of weeks ago, and there's something about all those fields and the smell of the farms :)