Monday, June 20, 2011

Wisconsin Favorites

Unfortunately our trip to get here was a very, very stinky one. It was my worst experience flying in a long, long, long time. All I'm going to say about it is if you get to the airport and the agent tells you first thing that there may be a delay along the way, turn around and go home.
However, we are here and enjoying the glories of the farm. My dad planted four new apple trees today.
We enjoyed a trip to Crystal Falls for breakfast and antiquing. I loved this drink dispenser and am still regretting I cannot get it in my suitcase.
On our walk along the water we discovered these little bird houses. I thought they were so fun.

Brynnie loves swings almost more than anything else. Nana and Papa were sweet enough to have one available!
We will let you know about our other adventures along the way...

1 comment:

JordanandSue said...

Oh, I'm so sorry your trip was awful! :( Glad you're having a fun visit with our family, though. We miss you guys around here, so come back soon :)