Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Yipee!

Well here is the new member of our family...if you have seen my last few posts you know our last camera recently went to camera heaven. I had to share about God's gift to us in a new camera. Not long after I posted, I had someone very special (you know who you are) who contacted me and said they wanted to get us a new camera. What a blessing! Rob and I had decided to wait on this one a little bit, and instead God plopped exactly what we wanted right in our laps. I am reminded again that God cares about the big things and little things and the things that are simply wants and the things that are needs. He remembers them all and loves to give His children good gifts (sometimes routed through people!). Anyways, we went online and found a special little spot where you can plug in all the things you want in a camera and it gives you the best options out there. This was what we came up with. I hope to be posting lots of wonderful pics very soon (once Rob figures out how to use it and then gives me the low-down).

3 comments:

JordanandSue said...

I'm so excited for you guys! What a blessing! Can't wait to see all the fun pictures you take :)

kellyH said...

yay! what a blessing!

jeileenbaylor said...

What a good reminder of the Lord's care for us!