Friday, April 23, 2010

Five...and still alive...barely

Text Color
Well, today I officially made it back up to a five-mile run - even though I felt like I was going to pass out by the end :) When I got pregnant, I heard about ladies who run three miles a day through their pregnancy and do that until a couple weeks before delivery - ha! I was going to be one of those people, however I think I survived only a few weeks into the first trimester and had to go to walking. Anyways, I hoped to be right back at it after delivery, but again things have been a little slow....So now that Brynne is almost 10 months old, well here we are. I have to say I am pretty pumped, but I just wish it could have been a little sooner :)

Notice: I did not take an after picture and there is a good reason for that...

4 comments:

cranny + b said...

I'm so proud of you, friend!
hey, you're looking a little bit bald in that before picture, *wink wink;-)

oh, and mister Graemie received a package from sweet Brynnie;-) LOVE IT! pictures to follow......

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

Good job...I am impressed. I have not done any kind of running for so long. I am not sure I could even run a mile!

Bethany said...

Way to go, girl! Let's make a date to go together sometime!

AnneB said...

Way to go Julie!!! It takes lots of hard work and dedication to get everything "running" again after having a baby(ies)!!! 5 miles is impressive! Keep it up:)