Saturday, April 17, 2010

Matchie...Matchie


I just couldn't stand how cute these purses were when I opened a package from Aunt Gayle. I'm not surprised 'cause I can always count on her for fun, unique gifts :) Also - they are homemade and the lady that makes them has a husband who makes the little wooden buttons (I'm not sure if you can see it well, but it's in the first picture). Gayle lives in Charlottesville, VA and after visiting multiple times, I am convinced that people who live there are born with an extra "creative" gene. It is so fun to shop there because everything is handcrafted and beautiful. Anyways, mine is already stuffed with junk and Brynnie's is amazingly clean and empty, but I have a feeling she will be using it before I know it. Thanks Aunt Gayle!

2 comments:

Katie Barker said...

What a sweet Auntie!

JordanandSue said...

Beautiful!! I can just see you both sportin' the matching purses :) Your aunt has such great taste!