Wednesday, May 05, 2010

addicted to the flea....market that is

These two items are just a couple fun things I have found at the Olde Towne Portsmouth Flea Market. They have it the first Saturday of every month, and I love it! The shoe box used to be a letter box, and I am always looking for ways to organize. I also love - what are these called? - wooden words??? Anyways, I found this one for $3 last Saturday.
The best part about this flea market was that my mom was able to be here for the weekend. We had a blast. She said that she was coming for my sister's birthday, however we knew it was really for the flea market and her sweet granddaughters :) Unfortunately, at ten months they just won't both look at the camera and smile at the same time....hmmmmm
This has nothing to do with the flea market but I had to add it. We were in Blacksburg and Charlottesville with Rob's fam last week. This swing is at his aunts' house in Charlottesville and Brynnie loved it! More pics to follow from this trip!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Great finds at the flea market. Even though one of the girls isn't looking at the camara, at least she's looking at grandma.

JordanandSue said...

Aww- I miss that swing! And those girls in their pink dresses are quite lovely :)

kellyH said...

definitely love the shoe bin - way to be creative!!
(oh, and I responded to you on my passy post) :)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture of Brynne in the swing! Looks like you have been having lots of fun. I love your wooden word...I wouldn't know what to call it either.