Tuesday, June 29, 2010

1







Well, last year about 15 minutes ago, our Brynnie came into the world. It is amazing to think that the time has gone so quickly. I know that is kind of cliche to say, since everyone says that about children, but as a parent I am quickly realizing how true that is. It is a scary thought as I consider how intentional I desire to be in parenting and yet a year slips by, and I know I have not always done the job I want. However, I am extremely thankful for the sweetness of being a mom to my darling girl and thank God for His wonderful gift. I have loved cuddling her, watching her grow, walking in every morning to her sweet happy face, hearing new little words pop out all the time, learning about myself, growing in my relationship with Rob, having a perpetual playmate, laughing at so many random things, caring about someone so much you can hardly believe it.....and so much more. Happy one year Brynne - you have brought so much joy into our lives!

4 comments:

cranny + b said...

aw, happy birthday Brynnie!
how terrible of me--I totally thought your birthday was tomorrow! ;-(

well, i have a package for you that will be in the mail soon......

hugs and kisses!

JordanandSue said...

Happy birthday to a little cutie-pie! I still remember like yesterday heading up to the hospital and being so excited to see what your little girl would look like :) She's just as cute as can be and I hope our girls will be great buddies when they can make choices about who to play with :)

Katie Barker said...

Happy Birthday wishes to an andorable little girl. I love her happy smile. Congrats to you on being a mom for one year!

kellyH said...

hope you had a great bday celebration! I loved getting to the one year mark!!