Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Poor Baby



Well...I know these pics don't match the name of this post - but I couldn't get a pic of her in the situation I will be describing. Since my sweet girl has mastered crawling she is loving life - getting around like a pro and into everything. That has been great - because she was getting a little annoyed at being stuck wherever I put her. However, my girl that used take awesome naps has hit a snag. Now that she can get herself up - she plays for a while when I put her down. The issue is that she can't figure out how to lie back down. It is so sad. We have found her sitting in the corner of her crib...with a droopy head, almost asleep. Lately her position of choice is to sleep in a sitting position with her blanket between her legs and her head on the blanket. It looks so uncomfortable!!! I'm dying to go in and turn her over - but inevitably she wakes up and I know she needs to figure this one out on her own. I guess I should be used to her going through new phases, but I get so settled into one - that I forget a new one is coming before I will realize it. I'm praying this one is short!!!

5 comments:

Katie Barker said...

wow - that sounds really rough!

JordanandSue said...

Aww- poor baby indeed! I'm kind of chuckling at her new sleeping positions- hope you can get a picture of that sometime :) Hope she gets it SOON! :)

kellyH said...

we went thru that too! It passed pretty quickly for us! It seem the novelty will probably wear off pretty quickly when she realizes she should be sleeping. :) hope so!

jess said...

Julie I can't believe how big she is getting. She's absolutely adorable! I do hope you can get a shot of that new sleeping position!!!

Anonymous said...

So funny! But probably not for you...or for Brynne. I hope this season is short for you too. : )