Friday, February 29, 2008

This is for the best "nurse" I know


So this week I came down with one of the "dreaded diseases" going around. Everyone kept saying that it puts you on your back for a long time, but I had a hard time believing it. I always figure that by shear will-power I can overcome sickness and get back to my normal schedule. Well - I'll be the first to say that it doesn't work with this one. Anyways, I just have to give props to Rob as he is in probably the busiest part of the semester, writing papers, preparing projects, reading books, and has somehow also found time to clean the house, feed me, do laundry, run to the pharmacy, grocery store and also keep up with his work schedule. Thanks Rob for taking care of me!
Ps. I know this picture is not of me, but this girl looks much better than I do right now! :)

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Sorry to hear you are sick! Russell and I were sick all of January. There is so much going around! I get off work tomorrow at 3:30 and am free until music practice at 5:30 please call me if I can do ANYTHING for you. If you want some pizza, need me to do some shopping or cleaning, whatever. Please don't be afraid to call. There were days when I wanted to call someone for help, but was to proud to do so...

Tracy said...

Julie, I'm sorry to hear you are so sick right now. We will certainly be praying that you recover quickly and can get back to your normal schedule. I have been thankful for JA the way you are for Rob on more then one occasion when sickness strikes. Love you.

Heavenbound Kim said...

hope you're feeling better soon, Jul! Kim;D x's

Chad said...

Rob, you rock!

T.J. and Shannon said...

Oh Julie I hope you're feeling better by now. It's so great that your hubbie was there to take care of you.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.