Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Most Wonderful Time of Year

Christmas time is always a blast...here are a few reasons why...

Family!...Nana is loving being with her Brynnie
awesome food
of course...presents!! Rob surprised me with a Yamaha keyboard!!!
decor...I love free tree cuttings!
my recent flea market find
a real tree

my sweet baby girl

our first time picking a tree together
and cousins...lovin' life together

These times are so sweet, and I thank the Lord for making them possible and that I can enjoy all these things the most because I realize they are from His hand. His goodness amazes me all the time. I hope you have enjoyed the season and are looking forward to 2010!

9 comments:

Kristin said...

Brynne is so adorable!!! Merry Christmas!

JordanandSue said...

I just LOVE those pictures of Brynne- especially the pic of you and Brynne! What a dolly :) And, I still think your tree is so pretty it looks fake.

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

Great pictures...now neat that Rob surprised you with a piano. I still remember a couple of years ago when Tim surprised me with a piano! How sweet! Brynne is a cutie!

kellyH said...

looks like you guys had a wonderful christmas as well! loved all the pics and brynne's coat is so adorable as is the cousin pic!

juliechall said...

Thanks guys...Sue - the whole point in getting a real tree is that it won't look fake... :)

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so fun!

Anonymous said...

Julie-Mark & Stephanie have invited anyone from our community group to a New Years party at their home at 7 PM. If you want more info, just give me a call or e-mail me (iluv_waves@Yahoo.com). Your blog was the only way I could think to get the info to you. Have a great day! -Bethany

the johnson crew said...

beautiful babies,

I love your christmas decorations!

jess said...

such great decor! And those cousin santa outfits are adorable!