Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Rubber Ducky...you're the one...






Rob and I have been laughing lately at how much Brynne loves her rubber duck. It’s not the usual color, but I guess pink is appropriate. Anyways....she LOVES to play with it during her bath and when I take her out to dry her off and get her dressed, she clings to it like it’s her best friend. I never understood that song until now....rubber ducky, you’re the one...that makes bath time so much fun...it is so true...


And here are a few other latest pictures of our sweetie. She will be 8 months in a week and a half...time is flying!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is super cute!!! I can't believe she is almost 8 months - that has gone by so fast!

JordanandSue said...

What a cutie pie :) I love that picture of her & Cade- how fun!