Thursday, February 16, 2012

Busy Bags for Busy Toddlers

Sometimes while taking care of this little sweetie...
I need something to entertain my big sweetie.

One of the ladies in our church recently suggested we do a "busy bag" exchange. If you haven't heard about this, it is a great idea. Each mom picks a self-contained project appropriate for young children and makes enough for the group of ladies participating. Once you exchange bags, you have a bunch of fun little activities to pull out at just the right time.

I enjoyed making my "button snakes" and can't wait to see all the other projects.

1 comment:

Kelly Hughes said...

oh, I've been considering this for a long time for a momtourage thing....definitely would love to have a few of these around our house! Brooke is getting so big!