Thursday, September 09, 2010

a little random


I love this pic - we were hanging out at a free concert last week, and I caught Shiloh and Jordan with big old smiles at the same time. I know what Shiloh is happy about, but Jordan???
Can anyone explain how it is possible that I never had a cell phone until my 20's and my daughter already knows how to play with one at 14 months?
Brynne loves these little chairs that Jennie found. I had to laugh when I noticed that she had both feet up relaxin' - my kinda girl!
I sure do love this girl - even when her pants are saggy!

4 comments:

Katie Barker said...

Loved the randomness... very fun for friday. She really is a cutie- even with those saggy pants!

kellyH said...

cute pics!

JordanandSue said...

Jordan is just SO excited about the possibility of being kissed by Shiloh's sticky lips :) HA! LOVE that picture of Brynne with her feet up... So CUTE!

jeileenbaylor said...

She is just adorable!