Tuesday, November 16, 2010

finally...a few pictures

A festive little cart from one of our favorite Olde Towne stops - The Kitchen Koop
Nothing so fun as finding little acorns on the ground and clutching as many as possible
Brynnie loves to kiss - usually cousin Bryce and Daddy and Mommy...
but sometimes her bear, the computer, the door, an article of clothing, the newspaper, dogs and who knows what will be next!

We love Mondays...Rob's day off! This day we enjoyed a walk in Olde Towne.
Nothing like shoe soup...yes she is obsessed with shoes already!
I thought our trick-or-treating would be such a joke, however once this little one figured out everyone was putting little treasures in her bucket, she was all about it. She trudged right down the sidewalk from house to house. It was a blast!
Daddy's little ladybug
Sporting a sweater made by a sweet lady in our church.
We were experimenting here with the new camera - so far, we love it!

6 comments:

kellyH said...

great pics! Brynne is getting so big!

Laura D said...

Your pictures are gorgeous. It looks like that new camera is working well! I especially love the picture of Brynne kissing you and the family picture. You look especially gorgeous in those pics. (I noticed on facebook that you are looking to dyeing your hair. I think it looks GREAT in these pics. Just my oppinion. = ) I also know that sometimes it may look great to others, but we just need a change. = ) )

Laura D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
juliechall said...

Thanks for the comment about my hair Laura - it is true that sometimes it is just more annoying when it's your own hair :) I have highlights that are growing out, so I'm trying to just get it back to my root color for winter...but we'll see what I come up with.

JordanandSue said...

I LOVE that last picture! Very sweet. She's getting so big!

jeileenbaylor said...

Great pictures! I love the one of you two kissing -sweet! And I agree- your hair is gorgeous! I don't know if I have every seen in long - beautiful ;)