Tuesday, January 18, 2011

And where is Brynnie?

Of course, in her reading corner. This sight has become very familiar in the last few days. I am not sure what made Brynne so excited about reading "on her own" lately. When I get her up in the morning she will immediately start saying "chair" which means please put me in my reading chair. Off and on throughout the day she will ask to go back to her room and get in her chair to read. As you can see, her constant companion is "Bear". The only part that makes me sad is that when I try to pick her up and read to her she gets a little perturbed. However, I am not giving up my reading rights yet! We will just have to take turns. Wow do I love this little girl!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Your little girl is SO cute. And how adorable that she loves to read so much. You don't get the same fuzzy feelings when they know how to operate the DVD player all by themselves. :) Ha!

juliechall said...

Thanks Katie...I'm sure she would also love to experiment with the DVD player a little more if I let her :)

JordanandSue said...

That is PRECIOUS! What a sweetie. I hope, for your sake, she always does that! :)

The Kouba Family: Wesley, Katie, Gentry, Creed, and Baby Girl said...

i love this! what a sweetie!

jeileenbaylor said...

Oh my word - this is an adorable picture!!! What great memories :)