Sunday, January 02, 2011

Are you serious???

I could not believe my eyes tonight when I was standing in the checkout line at Walmart. I had to run out for a few groceries and definitely picked the wrong line. There were two ladies in front of me with three carts full of groceries and a baby. The one standing directly in front of me opened a package of three baby bottles, grabbed a 20 oz of sweet tea and then dumped half into one of the baby bottles. She handed the bottle with the tea to the baby to help her stop crying (pretty bad in and of itself but not the worst). I then watched as she ditched the half-used bottle of tea on one shelf. Then she dropped the other two baby bottles on another shelf. She was piling her other items on the conveyer belt so I was pretty sure I knew what she was trying to do. I was so mad I just said "you can't leave that on the shelf". She turned to look at me and said "oh yeah, I was going to buy it". Right...

Walmart, you owe me :)

4 comments:

Katie Barker said...

oh my word. That's craziness. They do owe ya!

kellyH said...

oh.my.word. there are no words......... but we should pray for that child! :)

jeileenbaylor said...

hilarious!

JordanandSue said...

How can I be so surprised and so NOT SURPRISED all at the same time?!?! Awesome.