Friday, May 13, 2011

Celebrating so many things...

Here is our sweetie in her little Easter outfit. I know I'm biased, but I just think she looks so pretty and grown up in this one.
Congrats to my brother Jon as he graduated with his MDIV. He will be getting married to Marla Davey a week from today - yipee!!!!
We are so excited to have season passes to Busch Gardens this summer. Brynne absolutely loves it. I know you can't really see the park in this pic, but I loved how it turned out.
Strawberry picking is always a cause for rejoicing around our house. If you look closely you can tell that Brynnie ate far more than went into the bucket.
I don't have a tummy picture, but I am officially 20 weeks with our baby girl. So far so good! We are so thankful.

3 comments:

kellyH said...

She is looking so cute! who do people say she looks like? I can't tell, maybe both. =) yay for strawberry season, which is WAY too short! glad you are feeling well.

JordanandSue said...

Lots of reasons for celebration! :) Those pictures of Brynnie-girl are precious. She is so cute!!

Rob H said...

Kelly...most still say Rob :) But I like hearing that you think it could be either one!