Saturday, June 04, 2011

Can he really be old enough?

I don't know how many of you have a younger brother, but I really couldn't believe it two weeks ago when I watched mine tie the knot. I know I'm biased, but it was a fabulous wedding. I loved the focus on the gospel. I loved the vows they wrote to each other. I loved their park theme. I loved that they both played music and sang during the last song. I loved how beautiful they both looked. I loved that we ate brownies and ice cream at the reception. And I loved watching them run away through a huge line of sparklers.

I always enjoy weddings, but there is nothing like seeing your sweet little brother (not so little any more) get married. Unfortunately I did not get great pictures, but there are some wonderful ones on facebook. If you are friends with me, there is also a sweet compilation video on my wall (just in case you are interested).

No comments: